by Keri Leigh Merritt and Robert Greene II
“Poor Whites Have Been Written out of History for a Very Political Reason”
by Robin Lindley
Her well-timed new book is "Masterless Men: Poor Whites and Slavery in the Antebellum South."
"What I see emerging within the profession – especially over the last few years – has been a sharp divide between the moral relativists and the scholars who believe that history does have a presentist purpose."
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup