SOURCE: The Guardian
"I suppose that’s what we’re going to see now; the person who does that kind of bullying and that kind of threatening gets a good degree of support for it."
SOURCE: Los Angeles Times
by Jean Guerrero
Jason Stanley offers context on the normalization of violence through political rhetoric.
Rep. Paul Gosar is pushing conspiracy theories popularized by 9/11 Truther Alex Jones about the August white supremacist rallies in Charlottesville.
- Museum of Natural History in New York Removes Theodore Roosevelt Statue
- Another Hendrix Legacy Lawsuit: Family Seeks to Block Royalty Claim by Heirs of Bandmates
- A Texas-Born Princess and Former Scandalous Washington Wife May Lose Roman Villa in Epic Inheritance Fight
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?
- Outcry over Sparse Representation of Jews in Movie History at New Academy Museum in Hollywood