SOURCE: Israel National News
by Robert Scott Kellner
The US military made a hero of Field Marshal Rommel, Hitler's favorite general. Is it any wonder there are German and American neo-Nazis?
One Year After Charlottesville I Still Can’t Understand Why Donald Trump Equated the Protesters with Neo-Nazis
by Don C. Smith
The author’s father helped liberate prisoners at a Nazi concentration camp.
by Yoni Anijar
The history of the phrase is frightening.
- After a Mock Slave Auction and a Resolution Against Racism, Battle Against "Critical Race Theory" in a Small Town
- Revisiting the 1976 Chowchilla School Bus Kidnapping
- Opinion: Students Need to Learn About the Haters and the Helpers of our History
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Ties the History of Housing Discrimination to Reparations
- Spain Pledged Citizenship to Sephardic Jews. Now They Feel Betrayed
- Revisiting Portland a Year after the Rioting
- The Unmaking of Biblical Womanhood: Prof. Beth Allison Barr's Historical Challenge to Evangelical Gender Roles
- Lynn Burnett Project to Examine Examples of White Antiracism in U.S. History
- Haiti, Cuba, and the History of U.S. Involvement in the Caribbean (Virtual Event July 29)
- The Past and Present of the U.S. Postal Service