Originally published 02/26/2018
It was a political statement.
Originally published 10/02/2017
The MacArthur "genius" grant winner and author of "Ties That Bind” is digging into the history of slavery in Detroit.
Originally published 09/13/2017
Tiya Miles’s op ed on the subject, “The South Doesn’t Own Slavery,” drew more than 500 comments in the NYT.
- Historians’ assessment of Obama’s legacy
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds