Originally published 09/20/2017
Douglas A. Irwin
Immigration and rapid industrialization—not tariffs—made the 19th-century economy great.
Originally published 09/12/2017
In an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes, Bannon said, "Economic nationalism is what this country was built on."
- Historians’ assessment of Obama’s legacy
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds