Nancy Hatch Dupree
Originally published 09/11/2017
The writer and historian arrived in Afghanistan in 1962 and devoted decades of her life to preserving the country’s heritage during some of its darkest times.
- Historians’ assessment of Obama’s legacy
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds