Originally published 09/08/2017
Richard E. Frankel
The cost to a country that drives out young people.
Originally published 09/07/2017
Bates College’s Christopher Petrella says DACA is vulnerable not because it’s amnesty, but because it’s amnesty for Latinos.
Originally published 09/06/2017
If Jeff Sessions Is Serious About Cracking Down on Immigration Law Violators, He’s Going to Have to Arrest Millions of American Citizens
Robert Brent Toplin
People who knowingly hire undocumented workers are also lawbreakers.
- Howard M. Sachar, GWU scholar and ‘trailblazer’ of Jewish history, dies at 90
- Bernard Lewis, eminent historian of the Middle East, dies at 101
- Richard Pipes has died bat age 94
- UK's Index on Censorship warns history is under threat worldwide
- Historian Alice Dreger championing the right of academics to take controversial positions