George McGovern; Thomas Knock; Dietrich Bonhoeffer;Murray Polner
Originally published 11/18/2013
Forget Marilyn. Forget Sinatra. Forget Camelot. JFK's real legacy is far more substantial.
Originally published 08/29/2017
There's No There There
Bipartisan foreign policy equals mutual silence.
- When did the Census begin to ask about citizenship?
- As historians and New York City educators, here’s what we hope teachers hear in New York City's new anti-bias training
- Historian's new book backs Taika Waititi's claims New Zealand is 'racist as f**k’
- Howard M. Sachar, GWU scholar and ‘trailblazer’ of Jewish history, dies at 90
- Bernard Lewis, eminent historian of the Middle East, dies at 101