Originally published 06/30/2017
Lawrence S. Wittner
Americans favor limiting CEO pay to no more than six times the pay of the average worker. How much more than that CEO’s actually make!
- Historians’ assessment of Obama’s legacy
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds