In an interview she discusses her book “Democracy in Chains” and the evil genius of the Koch brothers’ donor network.
SOURCE: New Republic
by Alan Wolfe
A right-wing economist’s plan to rig democracy for the rich.
NYT’s review of Nancy MacLean’s book, “Democracy in Chains,” ignores the debate about her use of evidence
by Heather Boushey
The review was written by an economist.
Review of Nancy MacLean’s “Democracy in Chains: The Deep History of the Radical Right’s Stealth Plan for America”
by Ron Briley
The story of MacLean’s discovery of the alliance between an obscure economist and the Koch Brothers.
SOURCE: Moyers & Company
Nancy MacLean says before her research she had never heard of the conservative who is front & center in her new book on democracy
She focused on him after discovering information that was “shocking.”
SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
She alleges her critics are tied to the Koch network.
- What Happens When SCOTUS is This Unpopular?
- Eve Babitz's Archive Reveals the Person Behind the Persona
- Making a Uranium Ghost Town
- Choosing History—A Rejoinder to William Baude on The Use of History at SCOTUS
- Alexandria, VA Freedom House Museum Reopens, Making Key Site of Slave Trade a Center for Black History
- Primary Source: Winning World War 1 By Fighting Waste at the Grocery Counter
- The Presidential Records Act Explains How the FBI Knew What to Search For at Mar-a-Lago
- Theocracy Now! The Forgotten Influence of L. Brent Bozell on the Right
- Janice Longone, Chronicler of American Food Traditions
- Revisiting Lady Rochford and Her Alleged Betrayal of Anne Boleyn