Written Out of History
Originally published 06/19/2017
Mike Lee’s bad history: Utah senator’s book is an ignorant hodgepodge concocted to justify the modern GOP
Andrew Burstein and Nancy Isenberg
Sen. Mike Lee's terrible book tries to reboot some of America's founding fathers as modern-day Republicans.
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority