Originally published 07/04/2017
An historian throws his hat in the ring for Michigan’s Sixth Congressional District.
Originally published 06/12/2017
Western Michigan University (WMU) history professor David Benac, of Kalamazoo, has announced he will seek the Michigan 6th Congressional District seat, currently held by U.S. Rep. Fred Upton, R-St. Joseph.
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority