Originally published 11/13/2013
In a world without privacy, there are no exemptions for our spies.
Originally published 05/12/2017
Imagine if you could fill up your GM car only at GM gas stations. It's the fax system problem all over again.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama