Originally published 05/08/2017
National Archives Announces a New Model for the Preservation and Accessibility of Presidential Records
Instead of building a presidential library for Barack Obama, the 44th president’s foundation will help fund a more-accessible digital archive of his records. This is the new model.
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89