University of Michigan
Originally published 11/27/2017
University of Michigan’s Victor Lieberman objects that he was silenced at a debate over divestment from Israel
"This is not a partisan but a serious national concern. So far this year alone, at least 29 speakers have been disinvited or prevented from speaking on college campuses."
Originally published 04/11/2017
The answer is Heather Ann Thompson for her book on the Attica Prison uprising.
- Disclosed: Journalist helped defuse a budding conflict between the US and Cuba in 1964
- "People don’t realize": Trump and the historical facts he wants you to know
- Autism doctor Hans Asperger collaborated with the Nazis, new research shows
- University of Wisconsin, Madison to reckon with Ku Klux Klan history, but won't remove KKK member names from buildings
- School responds to assignment asking students to list 'positives' of slavery
- Is Sean Wilentz right that liberals believe in capitalism and progressives don’t?
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad