Originally published 09/12/2017
That can end badly if it devolves into infighting.
Originally published 06/02/2017
Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, an assistant professor of African-American studies at Princeton University, canceled all her public lectures this week following an onslaught of email threats after a commencement address she gave was posted by Fox News.
Originally published 04/27/2017
When FDR set the standard for 100 days of accomplishment, he did so in the face of an acute crisis. The crisis facing the country now is the president’s doing.
Originally published 04/19/2017
Professor Lars Maischak sent the tweet on Feb. 18. It's been a bumpy road for him ever since.
Originally published 04/12/2017
“With 28 followers on Twitter at the time, I never expected them to be read by anyone but a close circle of acquaintances who would know to place them in their context.”
Originally published 04/10/2017
History professor Lars Maischak sent out two tweets in February. The first said: "To save American democracy, Trump must hang. The sooner and the higher, the better. #TheResistance #DeathToFascism".
- What Happened to the Plan to Put Harriet Tubman on the $20 Bill?
- What Does Invoking The 25th Amendment Actually Look Like?
- Paul Allen’s team finds wreck of storied USS Helena, torpedoed in 1943
- Israel Celebrates Its 70th Israeli Style: With Rancor and Bickering
- ‘One last time’: Barbara Bush had already faced a death more painful than her own
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad
- 2018 Pulitzers in History, Biography and Nonfiction Go to ...