SOURCE: The Guardian
The 50th anniversary of the polarising New Haven Nine trial has led to a group exhibition exploring racial injustice.
SOURCE: King 5
Remember Black Panther Party co-founder Bobby Seale? He's still around and he's still got plenty to say.
In a video interview he recalled how as a Panther he demanded to watch the police carrying out their duties.
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup