Originally published 03/30/2017
Could Ronald Reagan’s 1982 meeting with Tip O’Neill, the Democratic Speaker of the House, provide inspiration for Donald Trump following the demise of the House Republican health-care bill?
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”