Originally published 09/25/2017
Trump’s selective patriotism "drives him to curse at black football players but leaves him struggling to create false equivalence between Nazis and anti-Fascists in Charlottesville."
Originally published 03/06/2017
Cobb sees a connection (though not cause and effect) between Donald Trump’s candidacy and Dylan Roof’s murder of 9 black churchgoers.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama