Originally published 07/25/2017
Call it the fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree fallacy: If something had evil roots, it remains evil.
Originally published 02/20/2017
Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos actually represent different strands of the voucher movement, which used to attract liberals and conservatives alike.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama