Originally published 02/15/2017
Thomas A. Foster
Trump may be different from all previous presidents, but artists are giving him the same treatment they’ve given other leaders disdained by large numbers of people.
Originally published 02/08/2017
David Davenport and Gordon Lloyd
The problem is right now we cannot tell.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”