SOURCE: The Conversation
by Donald Critchlow
The silent majority spoke in 1968 and again 1972 by voting a Republican into the White House, just as they did in 2016 when they voted for Donald Trump.
by Thomas A. Foster
Trump may be different from all previous presidents, but artists are giving him the same treatment they’ve given other leaders disdained by large numbers of people.
by David Davenport and Gordon Lloyd
The problem is right now we cannot tell.
- Historian Heidi Tworek Interviewed on the History Behind Coronavirus Racism
- Gordon Wood Reviews Mary Beth Norton's ‘1774’ for the Wall Street Journal
- Black Perspectives Reviews Black Banking and Women Financial Power Brokers
- A lost history, recovered: Faded records tell the story of school segregation in Virginia
- H.R. McMaster book `Battlegrounds’ coming out in April