national security adviser
Originally published 02/27/2017
Unlike others in the Trump administration, he's known for telling it like it is.
Originally published 02/24/2017
Trump's new adviser will need to avoid the Vietnam-era mistakes he studied, says former Army officer.
Originally published 02/20/2017
General McMaster is author of the highly respected book, "Dereliction of Duty: Lyndon Johnson, Robert McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies that Led to Vietnam." He chided the Bush administration for the Iraq War.
Originally published 02/14/2017
Richard A. Moss
Back-channel contacts between Washington and Moscow are hardly unprecedented, but Trump's were a disorganized mess.
- 43% of Americans still think the Iraq War was a good idea
- Only One Man Was Found Guilty for His Role in the My Lai Massacre
- Indian Children’s Book Lists Hitler as Leader ‘Who Will Inspire You’
- Who Owns the Vikings?
- Documents show that U.S. officials led Russian President Boris Yeltsin to believe in 1993 that NATO wasn't expanding
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89