SOURCE: Daniel Pipes Blog
Poland's Muslim Ban
by Daniel Pipes
Why have Poles responded so differently from Western Europeans to Muslim migration?
America Was Made Great by People Who Did the Work Americans Wouldn’t
by Hasia Diner
“Greenhorns like us were the only ones they could get.” – John Nordstrom, founder of the Nordstrom empire.
How to Ban Muslims without Mentioning Muslims
by David B. Parker
We’ve been here before. In the South they stopped blacks from voting without mentioning blacks.
Those Who Deny Succor to the Immigrant in the Name of “The West” Are Themselves Profoundly Anti-Western
by Ed Simon
America in particular has been multicultural since the beginning.
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"