Pobedonostsev; Kolchak; Nicholas I; Putin
Originally published 11/07/2013
History gives us the data of our march of folly. Cognitive science shows why.
Originally published 02/10/2017
There's No There There
"What we need is realism: To use powers we have, without pretending to powers that we lack."
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama