SOURCE: World Socialist Website
Jack Rakove on Writing History, and the 1619 Project
The Stanford historian emeritus gives a wide-ranging interview about his career, the American revolution, writing history, and his disagreements with the 1619 Project.
SOURCE: The Los Angeles Crier
Jack Rakove tells League of Women Voters Electoral College needs to be abolished
Smaller states do not need or warrant added protections, and a vote should count the same no matter where it is cast.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida