Philippine-American War; Albert Beveridge; George Hoar; Polner
Originally published 11/06/2013
The Zapruder film remains the single most important pre-smartphone digital artifact.
Originally published 01/08/2017
There's No There There
Who, asks Stephen Kinzer in "The True Flag," gave the U.S. the right to make decisions for the rest of the world?
- Poland puts Berlin's WWII bill at 440 billion euros
- The five Sullivan brothers, serving together, were killed in World War II. Their ship was just found.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism