SOURCE: The Chronicle of Higher Education
Stanley Fish says historians are deluded in thinking their training gives them special insights in politics that should be passed on to students (and others)
by Stanley Fish
He says they (and others) should stop trying to sell the humanities, claiming the effort will backfire.
Stanley Fish versus historians.
- The Libertarian Ideas That Wrecked the Fed
- AHA Statement on the Recent "White House Conference on American History”
- How the Welfare State Became the Neoliberal Order (Review)
- Ibram X. Kendi: 100 Most Influential of 2020
- Allegations of Racism have Marked Trump’s Presidency and Become Key Issue as Election Nears