by Denver Brunsman and John Donoghue
We have each, in different ways, found ourselves in the crosshairs of right-wing attacks in the past several weeks.
by Frank P. Barajas
The ugly implications of the Professor Watchlist website.
by Jennifer Freilach
Many historians don’t approve. Here’s why.
SOURCE: The American Prospect
by Peter Dreier
"Much of the information about me on the Watchlist is simply untrue."
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong