by Denver Brunsman and John Donoghue
We have each, in different ways, found ourselves in the crosshairs of right-wing attacks in the past several weeks.
by Frank P. Barajas
The ugly implications of the Professor Watchlist website.
by Jennifer Freilach
Many historians don’t approve. Here’s why.
SOURCE: The American Prospect
by Peter Dreier
"Much of the information about me on the Watchlist is simply untrue."
- Critical Race Theory Battle Invades School Boards — with Help from Conservative Groups
- The Rise and Fall of an American Tech Giant
- ‘Cynical and Illegitimate’: Higher-Ed Groups Assail Legislative Efforts to Restrict Teaching of Racism
- Congress Is Poised To Take Back Some Of Its War Powers From The President
- Racist Mural Puts Tate Galleries in a Bind
- Capitalism American-Style: A Financial History of the United States
- Event: History Matters with Annette Gordon-Reed, Historian & Author, “On Juneteenth” (Friday, June 18)
- The Freeing of the American Mind
- Lost Cause: 50 Years of the Drug War in Latin America
- Amazon’s Greatest Weapon Against Unions: Worker Turnover