Originally published 02/03/2017
Denver Brunsman and John Donoghue
We have each, in different ways, found ourselves in the crosshairs of right-wing attacks in the past several weeks.
Originally published 01/05/2017
Frank P. Barajas
The ugly implications of the Professor Watchlist website.
Originally published 12/26/2016
Many historians don’t approve. Here’s why.
Originally published 12/12/2016
"Much of the information about me on the Watchlist is simply untrue."
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 19340s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency