Originally published 09/28/2017
He should know. He wrote on himself!
Originally published 11/28/2016
With Robert A. Rosenstone’s fascinating life story, his significant body of work, and his considerable talent as a writer, Adventures of a Postmodern Historian makes an important contribution to the study of the historian in the production of history.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”