SOURCE: Cundill Prize press release
The three finalists will be announced in Toronto, on October 31.
SOURCE: National Post
American historian Thomas W. Laqueur wins ‘a real vindication’ with $75,000 Cundill Prize for "The Work of the Dead"
Laqueur said that winning the Cundill Prize felt like “a real vindication” after labouring for 40 years on the book.
- With Students Back on Campus, Faculty Push Back Against COVID Policies They Consider Inadequate
- How Hong Kong's Elite Have Embraced a Shifting Narrative on Tiananmen Square
- Discovery of Human Footprints Pushes Back Date of Earliest Humans in Americas
- Ghana, WEB DuBois Museum Foundation to Partner on Museum, Research Center
- George Holliday Dies at 61, Taped LAPD Beating of Rodney King
- The Curious Task of Preserving Darwin's Beans and Butterflies
- Local Professor Building History of San Diego's Japanese Americans
- Art History Prof. Recognizes Lost Masterpiece in Local Church
- Rebel is Right: Reassessing the Cultural Revolution
- US COVID Death Count Surpasses Estimates of 1918 Influenza