SOURCE: Time Magazine
A formulaic gesture with no basis in law has become a crucial part of the American electoral tradition.
by Edward B. Foley
Telling Trump to follow Nixon’s example makes no sense.
- Racist Mural Puts Tate Galleries in a Bind
- "We're Going to Publish": The New York Times' Oral History of the Pentagon Papers
- ‘What the Hell Happened?’ Inside the Nikole Hannah-Jones Tenure Case
- Virginia Theological Seminary Pays Reparations to Descendants of Enslaved and Jim Crow Laborers
- Supreme Court Rejects Sentence Reductions for Minor Crack Offenses