by Jeremy J. Tewell
He may never have joined the Confederacy, but he wholeheartedly embraced slavery, despite what the New York Times says.
- How the Pandemic and Anti-Asian Violence Spurred 2 States to Change History Lessons
- Is Old Music Killing New Music?
- The Antivax Right is Bringing Human Sacrifice to America
- Will SCOTUS Take the Opportunity to Ban Race-Conscious Admissions?
- One National Republican Wants (Narrow) Action to Tighten up Electoral Count Act
- The Toxic Goal Behind GOP Laws Restricting Teaching about Racism
- The Role of Liberals in the Neoliberal Turn
- Tracking the Increase in Educational Gag Orders
- How the Chinese Language Modernized
- Florida School District, Citing "Critical Race Theory" Concerns, Cancels Prof's Civil Rights History Lecture