Originally published 09/20/2017
The terrible question that remains today amid widespread ethnic cleansing and genocide is why nothing was done.
Originally published 10/20/2016
The Benny Morris of 2016 seems to be doing what he once accused the 'old historians' of doing – interpreting history and downplaying Israeli misdeeds in order to defend Israel’s legitimacy.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism