Braunau am Inn
Originally published 10/20/2016
The idea is to prevent the property from being a pilgrimage site for neo-Nazis.
Originally published 10/17/2016
The house where Adolf Hitler was born is set to be demolished to stop it becoming a focal point for neo-Nazis.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”