Originally published 10/28/2016
Historian Allan Lichtman who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win
He would change his mind, he says, if polls show Gary Johnson can’t win 5 % or more of the vote.
Originally published 09/25/2016
Allan J. Lichtman
But it's possible Trump may become the first candidate to break an historical pattern that has held since 1860 and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
- At Summit Meetings, Kremlin Often Tried to Steamroller U.S. Presidents
- How A Tariff Loving Utah Senator Became A Cautionary Tale About Protectionism
- Pompeii excavation project reveals secrets
- In Ireland, Drought and a Drone Revealed the Outline of an Ancient Henge
- Sarcophagus Found. Contents Unknown. (‘No Guessing, Please.’)
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency
- Ridley Scott to Adapt Israeli Author's "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" Into a Movie
- Partisans assail historians for judging the past by today’s standards. Here’s why they’re wrong, says classicist