Originally published 08/30/2016
Lawrence S. Wittner
Only an unusually firm stand by the non-nuclear nations seems likely to awaken the officials of the nuclear powers from their long sleepwalk toward catastrophe.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”