by Heather Ann Thompson
Only now are we learning that inmates were used as guinea pigs in an experiment involving the virus that causes leprosy.
SOURCE: Michigan News
The answer is Heather Ann Thompson for her book on the Attica Prison uprising.
Her prize discovery was memos that showed how Nelson Rockefeller hammered out the state’s official version of the tragedy.
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup