The provision dates in some form to the Teapot Dome scandal of Warren G. Harding’s administration.
by Mitchell Zuckoff
It’s because of President Nixon, who did turn out to be a “crook.”
- Rep. Cawthorn Lawyer's Defense against 14th Amendment Disqualification? Confederate Amnesty Act
- Post Editors: Statue or No, Teddy Roosevelt's Complex Legacy is Still with Us
- Maus in Tennessee
- Tennessee School Board Bans Holocaust Graphic Memoir "Maus"
- How the Pandemic and Anti-Asian Violence Spurred 2 States to Change History Lessons
- Margaret O'Mara on the First Historical View of the Trump Presidency
- Art Historians Shake Up Narratives on TikTok
- Jeans: The History of the People's Pants Coming to American Experience
- Reviewed: The BBC: A People's History
- Capitol Attack Pushed Christian Nationalism to Center of Shifting Far-Right Movement