Originally published 02/13/2017
Even Eleanor Roosevelt didn’t want to be first lady.
Originally published 10/31/2013
Anthony Grafton: Sometimes I feel like a comic strip character whose face is getting smaller and smaller.
Originally published 07/25/2016
Once upon a time, having a speechwriter at all would have been the shameful thing.
- Historians’ assessment of Obama’s legacy
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds