Far Horizons Archaeological and Cultural Trips was created more than thirty years ago by an archaeologist. We take small groups on educational tours all over the world. Please see our website – www.farhorizons.com – to gain an overview of our trips.
We are searching for PhD scholars (archaeologist, historian, art historian, medievalist, anthropologist) to lead two week tours once a year. We need specialists for Turkey, India, Indonesia, and several potential new destinations. Our study leaders receive a stipend plus all expenses.
Candidates should be outgoing, energetic, personable, patient, responsible, enjoy people and teaching, and with a good sense of humor. We will consider someone who is ABD.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Mary Dell Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your c.v.
Approximate Start Date:
Jan 1st 2015
Jul 21st 2014
Far Horizons Archaeological & Cultural Trips
dependent upon skills
as stated above.
- The Koreas Are Weighing a Peace Deal. Here’s What That Might Mean.
- Slavery's hidden history in the mid-Hudson Valley coming to light
- The discovery of a map made by a Native American is reshaping thinking about the Lewis & Clark expedition
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- This is what happened when a historian with a rural background wrote favorably about gun control in the Washington Post
- Is Economics Going Back To The 1800s? Maybe So.
- Historian: Why destroying archives is never a good idea
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him