Ann Holder: The Neglected Challenge to Racial Citizenship in Cosmopolitan New Orleans
The title of her topic: Archival History/Political History: The Neglected Challenge to Racial Citizenship in Cosmopolitan New Orleans
comments powered by Disqus
william joseph - 5/20/2010
you should correct the history. KATRINA WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK! Check out the book Katrina Nights. Go to http://hurricanekatrinakaif.com
- What Happened to the Plan to Put Harriet Tubman on the $20 Bill?
- What Does Invoking The 25th Amendment Actually Look Like?
- Paul Allen’s team finds wreck of storied USS Helena, torpedoed in 1943
- Israel Celebrates Its 70th Israeli Style: With Rancor and Bickering
- ‘One last time’: Barbara Bush had already faced a death more painful than her own
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad
- 2018 Pulitzers in History, Biography and Nonfiction Go to ...