Kevin Carson Named Research Associate at C4SS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Celebrated yet controversial left-libertarian author becomes first C4SS paid staff member.
AUBURN, ALABAMA November 15, 2008 Center for a Stateless Society Kevin Carson, author of Studies in Mutualist Political Economy and a forthcoming major work on anarchist organizational theory has joined the Center for a Stateless Society as the Centers first paid staff member. In his role as Research Associate beginning January 1st of 2009, Carson will be producing quarterly short research studies for the Center to publish as well as writing news commentary.
C4SS director Brad Spangler said of the move, Were developing a new fundraising initiative and early on in that process an anonymous donor stepped up to fund the first quarter of Kevins research work and the first month of his news analysis for us. Were very pleased to announce this, as Carson has been a key figure on the radical end of the libertarian movement. Supporting his work means hell be able to do more and better of what he already does amazingly well.
The mission of the Molinari Institute is to promote understanding of the philosophy of Market Anarchism as a sane, consensual alternative to the hypertrophic violence of the State. The Institute takes its name from Gustave de Molinari (1819-1912), originator of the theory of Market Anarchism. The Center for a Stateless Society is the Molinari Institutes media center.
comments powered by Disqus
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti Obituary
- Heating Up Culture Wars, France to Scour Universities for Ideas That ‘Corrupt Society’
- West Hartford is Mostly White, While Bloomfield is Largely Black. How that Came to be Tells the Story of Racism and Segregation in American Suburbs
- The Rise and Fall of the L. Brent Bozells
- US Deports 95-Year-Old Former Concentration Camp Guard To Germany