Kevin Carson Named Research Associate at C4SS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Celebrated yet controversial left-libertarian author becomes first C4SS paid staff member.
AUBURN, ALABAMA November 15, 2008 Center for a Stateless Society Kevin Carson, author of Studies in Mutualist Political Economy and a forthcoming major work on anarchist organizational theory has joined the Center for a Stateless Society as the Centers first paid staff member. In his role as Research Associate beginning January 1st of 2009, Carson will be producing quarterly short research studies for the Center to publish as well as writing news commentary.
C4SS director Brad Spangler said of the move, Were developing a new fundraising initiative and early on in that process an anonymous donor stepped up to fund the first quarter of Kevins research work and the first month of his news analysis for us. Were very pleased to announce this, as Carson has been a key figure on the radical end of the libertarian movement. Supporting his work means hell be able to do more and better of what he already does amazingly well.
The mission of the Molinari Institute is to promote understanding of the philosophy of Market Anarchism as a sane, consensual alternative to the hypertrophic violence of the State. The Institute takes its name from Gustave de Molinari (1819-1912), originator of the theory of Market Anarchism. The Center for a Stateless Society is the Molinari Institutes media center.
comments powered by Disqus
- Aaron Sorkin Sanitizes the Chicago 7
- Watergate Led to Reforms. Now, Would-Be Reformers Believe, So Will Trump
- Under External Investigation, N.C. Sons of Confederate Veterans Wage an Internal Civil War
- ‘It’s Negligence’: U. of Michigan Students Ordered to ‘Stay in Place’ After Covid-19 Cases Surge
- Former Democratic power broker James A. Johnson dies at 76
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?
- “A Fire That Has Spread Across the Country”: Jelani Cobb on Voter Suppression in the 2020 Election
- Dr. Carol Anderson: The 2020 Election and Beyond (video)
- 'Slavery and the City' Tour Sheds Light on London's Dark Past