Some more noteworthy links:
@ Economist: The battle for Wikipedia's soul, May 8th, 2008.
@ All The Modern Things Wikipedia, the deeply conservative and traditional encyclopedia, Oct 10th, 2008.
and a favorite: The Wikipedia Knowledge Dump .
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 4/6/2009
Sorry, I should have caught that the first time....
Charles W. Hayford - 4/6/2009
They say that any publicity is good publicity if they spell your name right, so I hope that it doesn't work the other way around!
Don't worry, though, my name has been mis-spelled in worse ways than this.
- Disclosed: Journalist helped defuse a budding conflict between the US and Cuba in 1964
- "People don’t realize": Trump and the historical facts he wants you to know
- Autism doctor Hans Asperger collaborated with the Nazis, new research shows
- University of Wisconsin, Madison to reckon with Ku Klux Klan history, but won't remove KKK member names from buildings
- School responds to assignment asking students to list 'positives' of slavery
- Is Sean Wilentz right that liberals believe in capitalism and progressives don’t?
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad