A More Even-Handed Assessment in the Post
comments powered by Disqus
Pat Lynch - 6/7/2004
A habit. It's what I called it in Washington, and what I continue to call it. I didn't think it needed that much explanation. It's clearly characterized as the leading liberal newspaper in America, and normally lives up to that.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/6/2004
You've never explained, at least not here, why you incessantly refer to the Washington Post as 'Pravda'. Without explanation, it's an annoying, meaningless tic.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”