PUTIN AND AHMADINEJAD
Ahmadinejad got a propaganda coup. What did Putin get? Checkmated! - No Deal at Caspian Summit on Sharing Sea The man Ahmadinejad fears is Bush
Kommersant speaks of the tight security and nervous atmosphere in Tehran. The paper writes, a journalist carelessly mentioned the name of George Bush aloud right behind the back of President Ahmadinejad. Kommersant says, the Iranian president jumped and fear glimpsed in his usually impassive eyes.
Ahmadinejad got a propaganda coup. What did Putin get? Checkmated! - No Deal at Caspian Summit on Sharing Sea
The man Ahmadinejad fears is Bush
comments powered by Disqus
- The Koreas Are Weighing a Peace Deal. Here’s What That Might Mean.
- Slavery's hidden history in the mid-Hudson Valley coming to light
- The discovery of a map made by a Native American is reshaping thinking about the Lewis & Clark expedition
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- This is what happened when a historian with a rural background wrote favorably about gun control in the Washington Post
- Is Economics Going Back To The 1800s? Maybe So.
- Historian: Why destroying archives is never a good idea
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him