An Ignatieff Roundup
Tim Burke,"Ignatieff," Easily Distracted, 8 August.
Phil Carter,"Ignatieff on Iraq, Intel-Dump, 4 August.
Daniel Drezner,"Michael Igatieff's Incredibly Long Learning Curve," Daniel Drezner, 7 August.
Henry Farrell,"Trahisons des clercs," Crooked Timber, 6 August.
Norm Geras,"True Ideas, Interesting Ideas and Iraq," Normblog, 5 August.
Mark Grimsley,"Holy Cow, I Was Wrong," Blog Them Out of the Stone Age, 6 August.
Daniel Larison,"Getting Specific," Eunomia, 8 August.
Joseph A. Polermo,"Michael Ignatieff ‘Getting Iraq Wrong'," Huffington Post, 6 August.
James Poulos,"Michael Ignauseaff," The American Scene, 9 August.
David Rees,"Cormac Ignatieff's ‘The Road'," Huffington Post, 7 August.
Matt Yglesias,"Blaming the Ivory Tower," Matt Yglesias, 6 August.
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 8/8/2007
Thanks, Alan. Your query confirms my sense that there's a technical problem. I'm having it checked.
Alan Allport - 8/8/2007
Ralph, for the past couple of days the main columm on Clio has been slightly but distractingly truncated when displayed on my browser (IE 7.0). Has some rogue bit of html formatting messed things up?
- There's nearly a Nixon '74 level of public support for impeaching Trump
- History gets a conservative twist in Michigan social studies standards
- Voters Have Trouble Distinguishing Between Factual and Opinion Statements in the News
- Good News for Republicans, It's Not 2006
- Social media is the new heart of political protests
- Well-Behaved Women Make History Too
- Conservative Mark Bauerlein says humanities faculty are in denial about their own role in the decline of the humanities
- President Trump Is Looking for Suggestions for Pardons
- Black history is still largely ignored, 70 years after Empire Windrush reached Britain
- Senegal historian decries long shadows of colonialism