MSM IGNORES IRAN'S TERRORIZING ITS PEOPLE
There are few more peaceful religions than the Bahai who are celebrating the anniversary of their faith in Israel. Why Israel? Because that is where the Bahai buried the remains of their prophet who was executed in Tabriz. There are a mere 300,000 Bahai in Iran but they are mercilessly persecuted and so are their children. A video posted on Youtube entitled A hope and a prayer reveals (they disabled the embed, but do watch it) that a study done earlier this year documented 150 instances of harassment, insults and physical violence inflicted on their children within a period of a single month
It's all about clothing and there are many more such bloody pictures of men as well as women. Note that the picture bellow is part of a series published by the official Iranian news agency. It is part of a series of such photos clearly designed to terrorize the population into submission.
Iran also tries to terrorize emigres who got used to visiting Iran regularly. They chose Haleh Esfandiari, a high profile scholar, to issue this warning. They charged her with trying to ferment a"soft revolution." They know MSM will help them along by publicizing Haleh's case but keeping the rest of their atrocities under wraps. Objectively, if not intentionally, MSM continues to be the best friend"evil doers" have. They ignore the evil they direct towards their own people while publicizing the evil they direct towards their enemies.
Will they ever learn?
comments powered by Disqus
- Raw Fish and Tapeworms: Ancient Latrines Reveal the Diets of Our Ancestors
- Sam Houston Could Soon Be Getting His Own Presidential Library
- Trump delays release of some JFK assassination files until 2021, bowing to national security concerns
- A Lynching Memorial Is Opening. The Country HasNever Seen Anything Like It.
- Gina Haspel’s CIA Torture File
- Historian Erik Loomis makes the case for a federal jobs guarantee
- Michael Beschloss says this isn't the most politically divisive time in America
- This is what happened when a historian with a rural background wrote favorably about gun control in the Washington Post
- Is Economics Going Back To The 1800s? Maybe So.
- Historian: Why destroying archives is never a good idea