U..S. POSTAL SERVICE HONORS A STALINIST
When I first started to write this blog, I was going to condemn the decision to issue the stamp. On second thought, however, perhaps it makes sense for a lumbering and inefficient state monopoly like the U.S. Postal Service to honor a man who defended the creator of many similar lumbering and inefficient monpolies in his own country.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority