RON PAUL IS SAFE IN 2004
I was afraid that pro-war elements in the GOP leadership would target him for defeat but apparently they realized that he was too popular. This may be due to Paul's abundant talent for constituent service, a rare trait for a hard-nosed libertarian.
Ron Paul is a wonderful example of how a principled politician can have his cake and eat it too.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority