PROF. WILLIAM MARINA JOINS LIBERTY AND POWER
comments powered by Disqus
Ken Gregg - 1/4/2004
I'm very pleased to see Dr. Marina involved in this blog. I met him at a Cato history conference in the early 1980's (I believe one of their first) and have read his wonderful work many years ago on racism and american presidents. He is a brilliant writer who has many insights into history.
- Disclosed: Journalist helped defuse a budding conflict between the US and Cuba in 1964
- "People don’t realize": Trump and the historical facts he wants you to know
- Autism doctor Hans Asperger collaborated with the Nazis, new research shows
- University of Wisconsin, Madison to reckon with Ku Klux Klan history, but won't remove KKK member names from buildings
- School responds to assignment asking students to list 'positives' of slavery
- Is Sean Wilentz right that liberals believe in capitalism and progressives don’t?
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad